Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A day in the brain of Lil Wayne

The manboy is a genius.

Lil Wayne, I was obsessed with U b4, but now I am fully obsessed with U. I know I'm a little late to yr game, but I'm still feeling you, right?

I love that you might be gay.



I love that you pretend to play guitar.


I love yr fancy style.
Just look at that necklace!


And I love that you intend to own property on mars.

Also, the lyrics of Mrs. Officer are incredible. It's the best anti-popo song since "Fuck Tha Police" by NWA (or "I Wanna Know What <3 Is" by Kathleen Hanna as Julie Ruin.) I can't speak to the subject of what it's like to be a young black man in America today but I can only imagine that it's hard and sometimes (most of the time?) terrifying, especially considering how racist police task forces generally are, and that's why this song is so good, because it dismantles the officer and the force she could possibly rain down on Wayne's little ET head with LOVE, all misogynist fantasies aside. It is a smooth, sensitive, grown n sexy anti 5-0 love song.

I have many friends that want to h8 on U, but I think you are very clever and that is why I would like to spend just one day inside yr head. You know how to use double entendre, you know how to use the shit out of an onomatopoeia, and then you drop a little bit of consciousness, just 'cuz.

Ha Ha... And after we got done
I said lady what's ya number she said 911
Haaa... emergency only

Head doctor perform surgery on me
Yeahh... and now I'm healed
I make her wear nothing but handcuffs & heels
And I beat it like a cop
Rodney King baby yeah I beat it like a cop

Ha Haaa... beat it like a cop
Rodney King baby said beat it like a cop
But I ain't tryna be violent
But I'll do the time but her love is timeless
... Mrs. Officer...
I know you wish ya name was Mrs. Carter huh?
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Yeah),
Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee, Like a cop car...

You sometimes get pretty abstract and you stop making sense and you stop rhyming, you're just riffin' now, and then you just make growling noises and that's pretty hot.

Oh yea, yr pretty cute too.



WAYNE'S WORLD, PARTY TIME, EXTACCCAY

No comments:

Post a Comment