Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I can't remember...RR...

I really should have written this, like, three weeks ago when we saw the movie. I wasn't especially affected by this movie...it's not fresh..I'm trying.

Revolutionary Road!!

I think the only reason I wanted to go see this movie is because I wanted to be at the movies. That and how beautiful Kate Winslet looked in the advertisements.

Were we supossed to feel bad for Leo? Ever? Because I didn't. Why does the man cheat in ever movie ever? And in Mad Men? As soon as it starts you know - he is going to cheat. Even at the end, not much sympathy for him. I mean, it's sad. You feel bad for the situation. But I wasn't crying at all, which is saying something.

I kept thinking "When/how is this movie going to end? What time is it? Why is this happening?".

Winslet's character was so sad. She was bound by her times, couldn't really make her own decisions, she was stuck. But why did they have to make her so manic? I mean, really?

Um, i just remembered this - the neighbor's insane son "speaking the truth" but he's CRAZY. How does he know!? That was stupid.

KW's bouncing ponytail was the best part. Hands down.

I mean, maybe it was probably a good book. My boss said it was. I don't have much to say.

Over acting. Seriously POINTING FINGERS in fights. that was there.

I can't even go into the abortion stuff.

It had been described as Mad Men-esque. Well, you should probably just watch Mad Men instead - it's good. I watched it pretty much all weekend. Deep into season 1.

Anyway, what Megan said!

No comments:

Post a Comment