Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a convo of important thoughts

4:05 PM Jen: james franco with a date http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2009/02/23/movies/0223-REDCARPET2_12.html

4:06 PM me: ew
i'm gonna kill that bitch

Jen: seriously
a blonde
we have no chance

me: how dare she attend the oscars with my boyfriend?!!

Jen: MY boyfriend!!
OURS

me: maybe they are just friends?

Jen: weird he didn't ask mike to ask both of us to go with him!

me: maybe she is his sister or cousin?

Jen: probs not

4:07 PM me: that is disappointing

Jen: he seems like "hey check out this babe i am with!"

me: well, i must admit i spent the better part of an hour trying to find out if he was currently "involved" last night

Jen: there's not too much info like that on him around

me: no

Jen: i guess he's too busy being in class to get in those magazines

me: it was all old girlfriends n stuff
yea

4:08 PM he's too busy being smart and cool
and totally fucking dreamy

Jen: yeah

me: would you try to talk to him if you saw him

Jen: i made up that he is vegetarian too
i don't konw
probably not

me: i think i would

Jen: what would you say "oh, hey! you're my celebrity crush!!!"

me: maybe i wouldn't say something but i would try to wink at him

4:09 PM or is that too pervy?

Jen: you would do that think where you make a peace sign and stick your tongue out through it

me: definitely

Jen: and he'd be like "oh, hey! you seem cool. what's up?"

me: i would blow him a lot of kisses

4:10 PM Jen: i would pinch his butt

me: i would flash my titties at him!!!!!!
hahahahaha

Jen: hahah

me: would you dump alan for him
these are the insane thoughts i think of all day

Jen: i think that too

me: the weird inane things that cross my mind

Jen: i told alan i would have to date him one time at least
and alan is like, what are you talking about?

me: me too
4:11 PM one date

Jen: it is really crazy how obsessed with him i have become!

me: to see if there is chemistry

Jen: he was so babes in milk!
right
just to check it out

me: i know
he is just so charming

Jen: did you watch pineapple express?

me: yes
so funny
4:12 PM i mean, it's not an incredible story anything

Jen: i still think seth rogan is annoying and his whole thing is tired
but i liked it

me: but there are so many classic lines

Jen: and loved JF

me: you can tell they are just riffing
jf is so cute when he talks about his bubby
you can tell he is a really sweet person irl

4:13 PM Jen: totally
irl the cutest
did you hear him on terri gross
?
i couldn't work, i was too busy being charmed and in love

me: a few weeks ago
or today?

4:14 PM Jen: yeah months ago even

me: yea
i heard it

Jen: when milk first came out

me: it was great
he paints in his free time
that's what he told her
i wonder what he paints

Jen: monkeys in trees

me: he is a half swedish half portuguese jew

Jen: sunsets

me: pugs n kitties

Jen: cats

4:15 PM me: how hot is that mixture
half swedish half portuguese jew
way exotic
this convo should totally be in teen beat zine

Jen: we should write for them

me: dear teen beat,
4:16 PM we will write all james franco related features
love,
streets
jen n megan

Jen: love, streets
we will also write about how ugo pretty much everyone else is
penelope cruz won
that's cool
but i thought it was weird bc that movie was so eeehhh
4:17 PM but she was great.

me: she was
she deserved it
pedro amoldovar wrote this really cute blurb about her in the ny times zine a week or two ago

Jen: cute
4:18 PM i hope scarjo never wins anything

me: basically saying that she is the brave continuation of a history of mediterranean women who basically yell their lines
the passion
like sofia loren, etc

Jen: she is great

me: i hate scarjo

Jen: me too

me: she can not act

4:19 PM Jen: not at all

me: i hate anne hathaway also for basically no reason

Jen: she always wears really ugo clothes to places, too
me too
WELL
i heard!
she used to do it to someone someone that worked at stripes went to college with
and they said she was bad at doing it
A hathaway
FYI

me: i really hate natalie portman too, but it comes and goes
4:20 PM well, caitlin meissner's old roommate kimmy's boyfriend cody hung out with scarjo

Jen: i don't like her either. but then i think, why don't i like her? she is cute vego

me: because apparently he was friends with tegan and sarah because he met them on makeoutclub.com
and scarjo is tight with tegan and sarah

Jen: woof

4:21 PM me: yeah, i think that too about natalie portman

Jen: could you imagine scarjo calling you? in that dumb voice

me: because i like that thing she did on snl
and i liked her short in that movie paris, je t'aime
so i like natalie sometimes
but most of the time i h8 her

4:22 PM Jen: whatevs

me: zac LOVES natalie and scarjo
but i think he loves them to piss me off

Jen: scar jo is inexcusable

me: because i love so many celeb boys
my dad also loves scarjo
eww
so gross
4:23 PM i love jf and emile hirsh and cillian murphy and luke wilson
jf the most tho
luke wilson is kind of old and can't act
oooo, i love this french actor louis garrel
i like dark haired, kinda handsome jew-y looking guys

4:24 PM Jen: jew bombs

me: like zac, only celebs

Jen: i like spock
http://gofugyourself.celebuzz.com/go_fug_yourself/scarlett_johansson/

me: see i like keira knightly and think she is a bobo natalie portman
only british and cooler

Jen: look at how bad she always looks

me: i can't believe natalie portman was dating devendra banhart

4:25 PM Jen: did they break up?

me: idn
back to the ny times pic of jf and date
4:26 PM i like that they identify her as "guest"
do you think it's one of his classmates at one of the many universities he attends

Jen: who knows
maybe
she is very attractive

me: we need to crash that class

Jen: and skinny
and wearing a really expensive dress

me: yeah
that dress is nice
4:27 PM but she is kinda "birdy" looking
i don't think she is that special
just blonde and skinny

Jen: she looks like american beauty
the girl

4:29 PM me: yeah
she looks like a bratz doll
4:31 PM god
jen
us weekly and ok and people need to hire us to be the commentators on all these award show and celebs
4:32 PM we are knowledgeable and funny and our opinions MATTER

Jen: it would be great
if we were the next go fug yourself!!
4:33 PM well
we obviously will have to blog about celebs
and just post gmail chats

me: twin blog has potential

4:34 PM Jen: i have the flu
i have just been looking at celeb pix in bed ALL DAY
me: :(

4:37 PM Jen: do you want to go to HJNTIY w or thus?

me: yes
we will eat lots of popcorn

2 comments:

  1. i did yoga yesterday and am really sore and this whole thing made me laugh so much that now my stomach muscles feel really weird.

    <3 <3 jf forever <3 <3

    ReplyDelete