Monday, October 5, 2009

J's Bod


I enjoyed Jennifer's Body. I think. I did.

THAT BAND. omg. yes. Totally perfect. Adam Brody played that guy really well. I like him for no real reason. Maybe because of the OC theme song?

I can't believe I saw a scary movie in the theater. I HAD to though. The movie also HAD include the normi horror movie conventions to subvert them. Not that it was the most subversive movie ever, but it rocked it a bit.

I hated Juno but Diablo's dialogue seemed more appropriate here. Most appropriate for Jennifer, who said most of the almost unbearable lines. There weren't many.

It isn't a total feminist horror movie dream come true but it is something.

That scene where Jennifer is in Needy's kitchen and barfs black hell all over the place. I know what that feels like.

That HELL YES! movie poster...what?

Not articulate enough for a full report. Everyone has conflicting opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment